Mind's Mansion

Brain and body are good friends.
They have a best friend, who is never understood by the world.
The world always wondered why their best friend changes his ways very often and is like a Phantom in Gotham he pops up at the most unwanted situation. Changes the sides, makes decisions and judges leaving no stone unturned. His absence is felt even though the body is present. Yes its the MIND I'm talking about.

Mind is similar to that of electricity for the brain. Mind includes the functional capacity of the brain in emotional/practical/psychological parts of a human being. Mind is the power that differentiated us from the four legged animals. Great to speak about mind power.
To define, MIND is the unseen, undefined ability of the brain explained in the term - Intelligence. This includes our ability to define what is good, bad, do's and dont's, measuring the advantages and disadvatages of our decisions and establishes the will to to bear with it.It is a power house. The more we tap it with our levels of concentration the better would be our levels of performance. And we coined the word mind power.





Mind in More Words:
Innumerable words are made to represent mind and its power.
Mind power is the most commonly used compound word.
(Words that are made from two independent nouns.)

In general we refer to someone's mind when talking about their thoughts or ideas.
If I say something is in  my mind, I mean that I;m thinking about it (something that's already mentioned)
If I say that something is at the back of my mind, I mean that I'm aware of it although I'm not revealing any clues about it to you).
To hurry a person to make the decision - Make up your mind!
 To caution a person that we know hin/her well - I can read your mind
Because I could see it all in my mind's eye! Imagine it and get a clear picture
If you can not, get it out of your mind. Because we have a lot to speak about our state of mind.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COORG

THE BIRTH PLACE OF CAUVERY THE FOREST LOCALE THE EVENING SKYLINE BEAUTY OF THE SUNREISE