Two Minds

Yes, we have every right to change our mind!

When I'm confused I'll have two minds. Dont think I'm confused because if you need I'll give give a piece of my mind . It means that I'll tell you very clearly that I think you have behaved badly. So be sure before you ask :) Your presence of mind could save you my dear!



When we are angry !mind is the first word we opt for
Level 1 of anger - Mind your business
Level 2 of anger - Mind your words
When you lose your patience then it becomes "Mind your tongue"

Mind is the mill of thoughts that grinds the heart and the world with it's wisdom. Nobody is ready to take it for free. We prefer to follow the heart, and fall in the pits of foolery.

Now we have one more chamber to enter. Its not the heart of arteries and veins. Its the literary heart, the seat of emotions. There is an eternal war between the thoughts and emotions hence the existence of conflicting worlds of mind and heart! Epics are created out of the warring worlds.
Similar to the anger management, we should have mind management too.

Lets unlock the gates of heart leaving the mansion of mind.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

COORG

THE BIRTH PLACE OF CAUVERY THE FOREST LOCALE THE EVENING SKYLINE BEAUTY OF THE SUNREISE